Sunday, July 26, 2020

Momma Tell Me How This Will End!

 Momma tell me the story again of how this all ends! 

It ends my precious darling with a lesson for many,
 many people.
You were in Houston and just one hour away from being killed when some kind person pulled you and found a private pilot and his plane to fly you to San Antonio, TX.  After a while with lots of help you found your way to my house.  You make me smile, feel loved, and needed! You have brought energy and enthusiasm and excitement to our home! I love you Sophie.
Moral of the story and the reason for her landing in my lap is this!! 
There is no better feelin than to have her look deep into my eyes and tell me in her own way each and every morning "Thank you for saving me".

She scatters joy every day of our lives together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment